COVID 19 - ZeusIP Assistance
We all are making an earnest effort to try and navigate through these testing times due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to assist and help our clients, colleagues and friends, we have been hard at work behind the scenes, to provide structured advisory and opinion, which is timely, consistent and cumulative over a period of time, uninterrupted. On the day, World Health Organization declared Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we at ZeusIP had already constituted a COVID-19 Task Force to help our clients, friends and colleagues in this hour of distress. It is with this intent and our ability to deliver that we want to inform you of our specialized practice areas which will have an impact in the coming days. Our services are specially tailored to assist businesses during the slowdown of the economy owing to the COVID-19 pandemic. These areas of practice include but are not limited to-
Data protection laws governing the remote working facilities offered by businesses to their employees
- Employer's duties to employees during the outbreak
- Redundancies and impact on wages, leave and other benefits of employees
- Dealing with labour issues
- Dealing with real estate issues including interpretation of relevant clauses in lease deeds and real estate related contracts
- Dealing with interpretation of Force Majeure clauses in contracts with vendors and the impact of the Pandemic on enforceability of deliverables and other clauses in contracts
- Best practices for dealing with counterfeiting, online piracy, infringement and passing off.
If you need any assistance and/or have any query with regard to above, please feel free to contact us. We are also happy to do online meetings and presentations for your team in order to help you navigate the legal landscape in the current environment.